The McClure Bean Soup features:
- FREE Entertainment (Rain or Shine) – Bring Your Own Lawn Chair.
- Our famous BEAN SOUP served daily starting at 4:00 PM. Noon on Sept 11th and 17th.
- CONCESSIONS – Open at 4:00 PM. Sept 12th – 17th
Parking & Accommodations
Parking at the Fair is provided for a nominal fee by local businesses and organizations located around and near the fair.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I enter an exhibit?
- Find the department, section and class in this publication which best describes your exhibit. Read the general rules for the fair and the department’s rules for information and eligibility. Find the appropriate entry form and submit completed entry form at Exhibit Hall. The following information MUST be recorded on your entry form:
- Name of the Exhibitor
- Address and Phone Number
- Signature and Date
- Email Address (if available)
- Department, Section, Class and Description of Exhibit
- Division number (Department 10 – 4-H and FFA ONLY)
- How do I know if my exhibit was awarded a prize?
- Judging Exhibits will take place on Tuesday. All exhibits should be awarded placement by 6:00 PM. Check your exhibit for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place winning.
- What will I win if I am awarded a prize?
- If you are awarded a ribbon and placing, check in the Fair Book under the class to determine the premium amount. Premiums will only be paid to those number of placings listed under the class.
- When will I receive my premium check?
- All Premium checks will be sent to recipients via mail.
- When can I remove my exhibit?
- Exhibits can be removed on Saturday night from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM at Exhibit Hall.