“Shades of Brown”
Sponsored by: Bille Shawver, Custom Sewing & Alterations
The contest is open to all ages.
The blocks become the PROPERTY of the McClure Bean Soup Festival and Fair.
The blocks will be made into a Quilt for the McClure Bean Soup Festival and Fair.
- Each block must be 12 1/2 x 12 1/2 inches. (Includes seam allowance.)
- Block must be 100% cotton, pre-washed and treated to prevent bleeding.
- No buttons, charms or paint.
- Any color, any pattern.
- One entry per exhibitor.
- Block will become the property of the McClure Bean Soup Festival and Fair.
- No pre-quilted block will be accepted.
|PREMIUMS:||1st – $8.00; 2nd – $7.00; 3rd – $6.00; 4th – $5.00|